Who we are
Our website address is: https://togetherforthebettergood.com.
1.1 TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. (potentially) uses personal data, if you:
- visit our website;
- put in a request for more detailed information about the offerings of TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V.
- contact us via our contract form on our website;
- write a recommendation for TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V.;
- are on a photo or video and we put those images on our website.
1.2 TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. collects the following personal data:
- reference and/ or cost centre mentioned on the invoice; name, address, email address, company name, telephone number, VAT number, CofC number, payment
- your bank account number
- your IP address, location, demographic data, the type of browser and the pages you visit on our website (via cookies);
- the correspondence between us;
- other data related to your participation in one or more of our services.
1.3 TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- to contact you concerning relevant information;
- to design a tailor-made service for you
- to execute authorizations or carry out bank write-offs or payments;
- to carry out the financial administration.
1.4 General visitor data is kept on the website. In this context, in particular the IP address of your computer, the possible username on that computer, the time of retrieval and data that the browser of a visitor sends, can be registered and used for statistical analysis of visit and click behaviour on the website. We try to anonymise this data as much as possible. This information is not provided to third parties.
1.5 All information provided by you, whether in electronic form, oral or written, will be treated confidentially by TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V.
1.6 You can have the personal information we have collected from you, changed or removed via a request per email.
1.7 We agree to the following rules for commercial emails and messages:
- we do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- we monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- we honour unsubscribe requests quickly (for instance for newsletters), using a link at the bottom of those kind of emails
1.8 If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
1.9 If you provide us with data related to other persons – for example for registration of an event or programme – you are deemed to have obtained permission from them.
2.1 You may contact TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. via email@example.com for
- more information regarding the way TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. uses and processes personal data;
- questions regarding this privacy statement;
- access to the personal data with regard to you, stored by TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V.;
- making complaints on the use of your personal data by TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V.
- TogetherForTheBetterGood B.V. would also like to point out that you can file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can use the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
3. Protection of your personal data and cookies
3.1 TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. will collect and use your personal data only for the objectives stated in this privacy statement and will not store them any longer than necessary.
3.2 TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data. This data may only be accessed by a limited number of persons who have been given specific rights to consult the systems and use the personal data. They are obliged to keep the personal data confidential.
3.4 You can decide whether to accept or reject cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually customize your browser’s settings to reject cookies. You should reset this for each browser and for each computer. Click the name of your browser to learn how to customize your settings yourself:
•Internet Explorer; •Mozilla Firefox; •Apple Safari; •Google Chrome.
3.5 Visitors could be provided with the option to navigate to a variety of external websites. When the visitor selects the option to view the content from these websites, they are taken away from the website of TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. and to the other site, where a variety of cookies may be used throughout the visit. TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. is not responsible for any cookies used once the visitor has left our websites
4. Data breach
4.1 In order to be in line with Applicable Legislation and Regulations concerning the Processing of Personal Data and the Fair Information Practices we will notify the appropriate organizations, should a data breach occur with a risk of serious adverse effects. You will be notified by email within 7 business days when there is (suspicion of) a data breach.
4.2 A data breach is a security incident in which sensitive, protected or confidential data is copied, transmitted, viewed, stolen or used by an individual unauthorized to do so.
5. Third party disclosure
5.1 Except as set out in this privacy statement, and in the other paragraphs of this article, TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. will not disclose the data information we collect to third parties, unless you have given your explicit consent or if TOGETHERFORTHEBETTERGOOD B.V. is obliged to do so under the law or a Court ruling.
5.2 The third parties as mentioned in this article may use the personal data only for the purpose for which they are intended
5.3 We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
6.Change privacy statement
6.3 This privacy statement is effective from December 15th, 2022.